Henderson County maintains a notification system that provides lien holders, and others that elect to do so, with electronic notification of all final orders issued by the County's Code Enforcement Board pursuant to KRS 65.8801 to 65.8839.
At least once a month, the County sends electronic mail notification of all final orders issued since the last date of notification to each registered party. Interested persons may register for this electronic notification by signing up for the Notify Me function of the County's website using the following link. Notify Me
A lien holder of record may, within forty-five (45) days from the date of the issuance of notification through electronic mail, correct the violation if it has not already been abated, or elect to pay all civil fines assessed for the violation and all charges and fees incurred by the County in connection with the enforcement of the ordinance, including abatement costs, in order to maintain lien preference. If the preceding action(s) are not taken, the County will obtain and maintain the lien priority over previously filed liens except liens for state, city, school board and city taxes pursuant to KRS 65.8835.
Please contact Randy Tasa, Codes Administrator, at (270) 827-6030. if you have any questions regarding the County's Code Enforcement Board and/or final orders.
An archive of all final orders issued can be found by clicking the link to the right.
Below is a list of addresses of all properties receiving a final order since the last date of notification. The final order for each property listed below has the ability to be appealed within thirty (30) days of the date the order was issued pursuant to KRS 65.8831. A copy of all final orders for the properties below can be found by clicking the "Code Enforcement Final Order Archive" link to the right of the page. Please contact Randy Tasa at (270) 827-6030 if you need any assistance with obtaining a final order.
Lienholder Status Explanations
- Default Order Issued: This property was cited, the property owner did not pay the fine or request a hearing within seven (7) days, and a default order has been issued.
- Final Order Issued: This property was cited, and a final order was issued following a Code Board Hearing or payment of all fines. The final order can be appealed in district court within 30 days.
- Not Appealable: The property owner did not file an appeal to court within the required time frame after final order.
- Appealed: The final order against this property has been appealed in court and is awaiting resolution.
- Processing: The County is currently processing paperwork to file a lien against this property.
- Lien Filed: A lien has been filed against this property (no payment of all fines/no violation correction).
|Case #||PIDN||Property Address||Owner Name||Last Known Address||Status||Download|